This is a customized implementation of dabr full featured mobile web twitter interface.
It borrows elements from implementations by @yegle and @edent as well as
some custom features (Facebook, Tumblr, Instapaper and Multiply integration, RSS Feeds, etc). You can run different instances
at d.mylu.org, mylu.org/dabr,
and you can log in to Twitter and Identi.ca as well as any other Twitter API
supporting service (like wordpress.com and Tumblr).
What is dabr?
- A mobile web interface to Twitter's API
- An open source project by @davidcarrington with inspirations from @whatleydude and awesome contributions from @edent
- Secure, storing your Twitter login details in an encrypted cookie on your machine, and never stored on the website without your approval.
If you have any comments, suggestions or questions then feel free to get in touch.
Alternative mobile sites
MYLU URL bookmarklet
This bookmarklet is handy for posting links via MYLU - or for converting twitter.com pages so they can be viewed in MYLU:
(Partial) Revision History
- New look, themes, and customizations
- Added more dynamic content to timeline interface
- Removed Facebook integration
- Bug fixes
- Updated Twitter tweet character limit to 280
- Updated Twitter username character limit to 50
- Updated Twitter embedded reply and quoted tweet functions
- Added more support for tweet threading
- Bug fixes
- Cleaned up Facebook API code to comply with Graph API 2.8.
- Migrated emoji code to proper Unicode characters
- Added hints to prevent username capitalization.
- Changed Google Web-light URL
- Do more with Youtube videos in the feed.
- Removed defunct Readability service.
- Fixed paging issue with Twitter photo search/display mode.
- Added basic Daylight Savings/Summer Time option
Think it looks ugly? Change the colours!